• All caregivers have their national and state background checks completed
• All caregivers have a One Million Dollar Professional Liability Insurance Policy
• All caregivers have General Liability Insurance and Occupational Accidental Insurance
• All caregivers are bonded and insured
• We can ensure that their CNA / HHA licensing is up to date
• On average, our caregivers have 6+ years of experience
• We can provide transportation to medical appointments, shopping, and errands
• If the caregiver can use the family car, there is no additional fee
• If the caregiver needs to use their personal car, there is an additional fee of $0.58 per mile
CLIENT SERVICES & BILLING:
We do not require term contracts, and we only require a 24-hour notice via email to cancel service.
Our Billing Department handles all the paperwork, invoicing, and payment to the caregivers, so you don't have to worry about it. HomeCare.com can make your life easier and less stressful.
Caregivers are asked to submit their time sheets to the Business Office by Saturday at noon. When they submit their hours, you will receive an invoice on Monday via email around noon. The invoice will show the hours that the caregiver has submitted. You will always have 2 days to review and notify us if there are any discrepancies. Payment will be due 2 days after you receive the invoice.
At this time, we accept checks or electronic transfers.